First, we decided we should take family pictures before the presents so that we would have something to keep Kate looking forward to. I would say for the boys too but they didn't really know what was happening. So we all got cleaned up and headed outside to take pictures. I think they turned out great!
For our final Christmas celebration, Micah's extended family drove in from Kansas for a quick visit. We had a wonderful meal together and a fun game of White Elephant gift exchange. We are so happy the family was willing to make the drive to celebrate together.
Remember in my previous post when I said Jackie was running errands? Well, it turns out what she was actually doing was making Micah and I a birthday cake to celebrate our upcoming 30th birthdays. We were both really surprised! It was fun to actually celebrate our birthdays in the USA with family…even if it is the BIG 30.
We had a wonderful week celebrating and spending time with family. It was really hard to say goodbye. Can't wait to be back again!





No comments:
Post a Comment