Saturday, December 14, 2013

Jacob Meets Santa

I always love the pictures of kids with Santa and I feel like we were able to get some classic shots this year.  Mom and I planned an all day shopping trip so I decided to put Jake in his Santa outfit just in case the timing worked out.  Well, the timing worked out perfectly.   We shopped and played all morning, ate lunch, and then Jake took a long nap in his stroller while Mom and I shopped some more.  He woke up right around the time we were passing Santa.  So we let him out of the stroller, brushed his hair, and popped on the tie.  Luckily, there was no one in line so I was able to let Jacob walk slowly up to Santa.  Santa reached out his hand and eventually Jake grabbed it.  


While they were getting aquainted, some other kids showed up in line so I decided we needed to speed up the process a little.  This of course was when we got the crying pictures.


 Mom and I were doing some goofy things behind the camera to try to get Jake to stop crying if only for a few seconds. We never really saw a smile but we were able to get this handsome picture.

Santa was really sweet and great with Jacob.  He just kept talking to him, asking him what he wanted for Christmas, etc.  Finally Jake noticed the beard and started to find Santa more interesting and less scary. These pictures are just adorable. 
 Mom and I decided to take full advantage of the backdrop and Jake's handsome outfit and tried to get more pictures.  He wasn't very cooperative but we did get a couple. 




No comments:

Post a Comment