I noticed today that Gizmo was starting to get Apartment fever(or maybe just I was). Since he arrived he has not been outside without being on a leash. Although he does enjoy his walks I felt like he needed some exploring time so we headed for the beach. I brought his portable water bowl and some water for both of us. Once we got set up on the beach I took him off his leash and let him explore. He had a great time running up and down the beach and trying to chase the birds.

While he was running around I was laying on my float in the shallow part of the water relaxing. Gizmo normally hates water but for some reason, heat maybe, he walked right in. In the water he ran around, laid down, swam, and took a couple drinks. It was so strange to watch him almost enjoy the water.
Micah met us at the beach when he got home from work and we had some family play time.
On some other random notes, we went out to dinner the other night for a friend of ours birthday. There is a restaurant in Jubail called "Steakhouse" and we got our own private room. We made sure that the waiters knew that it was Matt's birthday so just like they would in the states, they brought him a dessert and sang happy birthday. It was the GREATEST happy birthday song I have ever heard. I wish I had recorded it. The only words they knew were "happy birthday to you" so they repeated it over and over sorta in tune with the actual song. Plus hearing their accents sing was great. Here is Matt Ford blowing out his birthday candle.





No comments:
Post a Comment