Well, Micah and I had Christmas in November, December, and now January. The Stucky family (Micah's mom's side) does a Christmas party every year. This year it was snowed out and was delayed until January. Micah and I, at the last minute, decided to drive up to Oklahoma for the party. It has been a very long time since we have seen the extended Stucky family so it was a great (fast) trip. During the car ride we were able to spend some quality time with Andy, Jackie, and Kate. Kate will be 1 next weekend! I can't believe it has already been 1 year.
Gizmo also had a blast playing with a young pup named Mace. They played non-stop. If only we had a Mace around, Gizmo would never be bored. He was so worn out that our cousin Hope was able to put his head on a pillow and give him a blanket and cuddle up next to him. I don't think Gizmo even opened his eyes.
Overall we had a great weekend. Heres a slideshow to finish it up!



What a great looking family--dogs and all! Thanks for posting and I look forward to hearing about your next adventure in Saudia! Aunt Lynda
ReplyDelete