Friday, February 12, 2010

When the boys are away....

Just so everyone knows, Micah is there and safe.  He is in our future housing getting it organized and measured for me. Tonight was my second night with Micah away.  So far I'm doing pretty good but that is probably because I have had plenty of things to keep me occupied and because it is very early in the 4 weeks.  In order to keep my spirits up I was thinking of the Pros of some alone time.  Now, I just want to say that in NO way would I rather be alone and I would VERY MUCH rather have Micah here but you may as well think positive. So here it goes:

1. I was able to hang out with Anna tonight!
2.  I can get lots of stuff done at home
3. My house will stay clean
4. I will see lots of girly movies & have quality girl time
5. No worrying about cooking
6. When the boys are away the girls will play
7. ........ I'm already out of things

*The Cons out weigh the Pros 1000000/1

No comments:

Post a Comment