Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas

I know the last post was about the new year and 2010 but it makes me sad to just skip past Christmas and I have so many pictures.

Micah and I had a great Christmas this year and it started at Thanksgiving.  Every year we alternate whose family we are going to be with during the actual Christmas holiday so we typically end up doing our Christmas celebration with one family during Thanksgiving week.  This year we spent Thanksgiving with the Sperlings in Oklahoma.  We had a fun relaxing week hanging out with family and playing with our niece Kate. I don't have pictures transferred yet but I will try to get some soon.

We spent the actual Christmas holiday in Houston with my family. The week before Mom had surgery, my parents closed on a house and moved into it the next day.  Needless to say, it was crazy busy, caotic, and very blessed. The results of Mom's surgery were great, my brothers family spent 10 days with us and my sisters family came after Christmas for a few days.  We did lots of eating, unpacking, moving, rearranging, game playing, movie watching (the new house has an 110" screen), and general goofing off.  Despite the bowl game results we had a very blessed Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment