Happy 2010 everyone! I’m not really one for making New Years Resolutions so for now my only resolution is to write. The New Year is definitely going to be a year of major changes in the Sperling household. Sometime this year we will be making a big move across the pond to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Most of you reading this now are probably wondering why in the world would they move to Saudi Arabia?
First and foremost I want to say that this decision did not come without prayer. We feel very blessed that God has given us this great opportunity. We both enjoy and seek after adventure and enjoy doing things out of the ordinary. This is an amazing opportunity for Micah’s career. He will be gaining experience that most people in his field only dream about. I cannot wait to meet new people and see new places in the world. I have already started making my list of places I want to see and it is very difficult to rank them in order of importance.
So, to sum it up I guess you could say we are very excited. As of now Micah is set to leave in April and I will follow him as soon as possible. Until then we have a very long checklist to keep us busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment