Tuesday, July 28, 2015

USA: Wagoner

As usual our trip to the USA began in Houston but we arrived on Wednesday night and left Houston on Sunday.  Most of that time was spent getting over jet-lag and getting re-packed for upcoming trips.  On Sunday the kids, my Mom, and I headed up to Oklahoma.  Once in Oklahoma we split ways and Mom went on to Stillwater while the kids and I headed to Wagoner.

The kids and I  arrived at Grandma and Grandpa's Sunday evening.  Aunt Jackie and Uncle Andy came to hang out some too so that Jacob and Hailey could play with cousins Kate and Evan.  They had a blast together.  We spent our time going down to the lake, swimming in the backyard pool, riding jet-skis and 4 wheelers, and even a little birthday party for Jacob!














 Jacob loved having everyone sing "Happy Birthday" to him and just had a look of pure joy on his face.  Thanks Aunt Jackie and Grandma for planning the party!








I only spent a few days in Wagoner before leaving for a kid free, girl trip to Napa, CA.   I'm so grateful to Grandma and Grandpa for keeping the kids for the rest of the week so I could go play.  I don't know all the details of what they did while I was gone but they did take lots of pictures for me.  It's pretty obvious they both had a ton of fun and were very well taken care of.  When I returned, Jacob's first words to me were "ohh no Mommy".   Haha, I don't think he was ready for his grandparent fun time to end.  These pictures sum up their fun time better than my words. Thank you SO MUCH Grandma and Grandpa.





















1 comment: