Sunday, July 5, 2015

Hailey 8 months

I have a ton of catching up to do on the blogs.  Finally getting to Hailey's 8 month post.  More will be coming soon.

Hailey's Stats:
Age: 8 months
Weight: I think she is about 15 lbs.  Haven't had her weighed in a while.
Length: 26.5" 
Eye Color: deep blue - they are lightening up some but still very blue
Hair color: blonde- with some tints of red.  1st Hair Cut!!  We had Grandma cut the mullet :)
Clothing:  still can wear 6 month but I have started moving her to 9 month 
Eating Schedule: Every 3 hours fully on the bottle.  I can tell this is baby #2 when it comes to food. I've been terrible at the "3-day" rule and have just been giving her food from the table.  She LOVES it. 
Sleeping: She goes to bed around 8:30pm and wakes up around 7:30-8.  She went through USA jet-lag like a champ! 
Other: She now has 3 bottom teeth and 2 on top.  
Talking: Just two days ago she started saying "Dada".  Daddy of course is very proud. She learned how to make a clicking noise with her tongue and goes around clicking. She squeals and makes lots of fun noises. 

Activity: This has been a HUGE month for Hailey.  She started regular crawling all around the house which means she has learned to explore more.  She also just started putting herself in sitting position which helps her get somewhere and then be able to play. Hailey loves to play peek a boo, she loves to play with Jacob's toys and will put everything in her mouth.  

Personality:  Once again, Hailey is still our easy going, happy baby.  She rarely cries and mostly when she does its this sweet little cry....unless she gets really mad!  Although she smiles at everyone very easily she makes you work for her laughs.  She is slightly ticklish under her ribs but so far that is all.  When you do get a laugh out of her it is of course, adorable. 

This month brought Hailey her 2nd trip to the USA, her first 4th of July, lots of time with Grandparents and cousins  and lots of time spent outdoors. 

I didn't bring the sign with me to the USA so I don't have any pictures of her with the 8 month sign.  We had the kids pictures taken on July 2 so those will have to work as her 8 month pictures.  I'll post them when I get them.  For now I'll just post some from the overall month. 











No comments:

Post a Comment