After I dropped Jacob off I came home to Micah cooking dinner. He went to the store, picked out the meal, cooked and even cleaned it all up! As any woman knows, cooking for me is nice but if I have to clean up afterwards then it kinda ruins it. Micah did great. My hubby knows me so well that he decided this year instead of giving me flowers I could put that money to a new pair of shoes. Dubai shopping here I come. We had a low key, baby free, nice evening at home together. I love my man!
Of course this means we didn't take any pictures of us. Ohh well. I did get a picture of my surprise Valentine cake made by the best cake person ever, Lindsey!
Jake and I made Micah a Valentine card. It's based on one of the books we read him very often, "Guess How Much I Love You". The last phrase is the "I love you all the way to the moon and back". So the card on the inside is Jake's foot prints with the writing "From the bottom of my heart to the tips of my toes". My friend Jenn came up with the idea and I think it's super cute.
Our newest Valentine this year is such a huge blessing! We just love him so much!
![]() |
| What am I doing in these flowers? |









No comments:
Post a Comment