Sunday, February 3, 2013

Our Little Man

Our little man is such a joy to be around. He is the happiest, easiest baby I have ever been around.  I just love sitting on the couch watching him play. He will literally sit on the floor and play with toys all by himself for an hour or more.  Of course he prefers if he can still see me but I can get a little ways away to get stuff done around the house.



He also loves walking around in his walker.  His walker has a little play thing in front that plays music.  It gets a little old but sometimes I find myself singing the songs even when its not playing. Kinda sad.



He is starting to try to crawl, pulling his knees under him and rocking back and forth.  But when he tries to go somewhere he ends up on his belly.  I know it's coming soon but I'm enjoying our current stage of he stays basically where I put him.






Jake also loves his new swing Daddy and Papa hung outside for him.  He immediately loved it and somehow knew exactly how to hang on!




I just love this phase in Jake's life!

No comments:

Post a Comment