Saturday, June 9, 2012

Picture Day

D-day is getting closer.  Micah and I realized that today was most likely his last day off without a baby.  How crazy is that?  Doctor is wanting to induce next Saturday, June 16.  I have an appointment this Wednesday and am assuming he won't change his mind.  Micah and I's Mom's will be here Thursday night, June 14 so they better get over jet-lag quickly.  I can't believe we are so close to meeting our little boy. 


Since I know the day is coming in a week (or less if Jacob decides he's ready) I decided I wanted some pictures before baby.  I forced Micah to get dressed and we went out on the compound for no reason except to take pictures.  He was a really good sport!




 Of course I had to get a picture of our fur child as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment