First of all, I can't believe we are at 37 weeks. Technically only 3 weeks left.... and then my doctor said the most shocking thing. "I think we should deliver this weekend or next"!!! You can only imagine the shock I felt in that moment. Of course my first thought was "why" and then "but my Mom won't be here yet"! Ohh my, I was not expecting him to say anything like that. Essentially the doc is worried I am starting to develop preeclampsia. Key word there is starting. He says he isn't worried yet and that baby Jake is fine but he wants us to be prepared. Doc asked me to get my blood pressure checked mid-week (which has been fine so far) and to watch for any excess swelling. So for now, the prayer is that Jacob will stay nice and healthy and that we will make it to June 16 before being induced. I feel much more comfortable with being 39 weeks AND with both of our Mom's being here so please pray!
Of course to go along with the shocking news we were able to see our precious boy. Check out those cheeks!


No comments:
Post a Comment