Monday, May 7, 2012

New Place for our New Baby

When we first moved to Saudi we moved into an apartment on our compound.  This is the living arrangements the company gave us since we didn't have any kids.  Since we found out we were pregnant the company moved us to a bigger place on the compound where Jacob will have more room and now Gizmo has a yard!  I was having a hard time imagining having to take Gizmo out on walks and get Jacob's stuff (car seat, stroller, etc.) up and down the apartment every day so the move was a huge blessing.   So, here is our new place.  It's still a work in process but I'm feeling pretty settled.


This is our "extra" sitting area that will one day become more of a play room.  Notice the changing table in the corner. 



Dinning Area
Entryway with Abaya hanger and bag hanger. It's looking into the kitchen
Downstairs bath
Living room
Backyard 
View from back porch.  Giz is in the back corner.
Kitchen
Our bedroom
Our bathroom
And now what everyone's been asking me for...Pictures of Jacob's nursery!




This will be his "changing table" upstairs.
Eventually a changing pad will be there instead of the nap nanny.

Pictures aren't quite hung yet and not sure about this corner.
Again, a work in progress.
These pictures will be hung over the crib.
These are pictures I took on our Safari that we had put on canvas.
I LOVE them!
There you have it. When we finish Jacob's nursery I will post updated pictures but that won't happen until my Mom gets here to help.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I stumbled upon your blog- and found myself reading through several posts... what beautiful places you and your husband have traveled too! What brought you two to Saudi Arabia? Congrats on lil' Jacob, what a blessing! I will be praying for a good labor and delivery for you. -Alisha from www.newmerciesdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete