Friday, June 15, 2012

It's Go Time!

Our Moms finally arrived, baby stuff is ready, doc says we are ready to go....Are we ready??  I can't believe the time is here.  We are literally counting down the minutes until our car arrives to go to the hospital. I'm not sure you can ever prepare for this moment.  Mom keeps telling me that I'm acting too calm but what am I supposed to do?  I'm sure I will freak out when everything else starts. Just keep focusing on getting to meet that precious baby boy.  


This pregnancy has been such a blessing and we are praying the ending will be the same.  I'm so thankful Jacob waited for our Mom's (sorry Dad's), that he waited for a Saturday so my doctor can deliver, and that I get to be surrounded by such wonderful friends and family even thousands of miles from the USA.  Of course we miss everyone in the USA but thats part of the expat life. My next post will include pictures of a wonderful baby boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment