Another great aspect is that Micah was able to measure EVERYTHING. He actually designed me a detailed floor plan. I know what you are thinking because I thought it too...."what a nerd". But even though I made fun of him, I am very grateful to have it. Now I can figure out curtain sizes and lengths and other random decorating issues. The compound does actually supply curtains and bedspreads but the tend to look like this:
Needless to say, I am not so interested in that so they will be changed.
Finally, and probably most importantly, Micah was thoughtful enough to measure the inside of our closet/wardrobe type things. There are no actual closets in our apartment. Not only did Micah measure our closetish thing but he even researched and found some awesome drawer/organizer things that will fit perfectly inside. Isn't he so thoughtful! Not only did he think of it but it was his idea to go buy them and let me just say they are not cheap. But look how cool:

These are "Elfa" drawers and we bought them at the Container Store. We bought 2 of this size and 2 smaller that should fit perfectly in one half of our master closet. I also bought a really cool under-the-bed plastic thing that is a drawer so that I can put it at the edge of the bed and have daily usable space. I probably should have bought more than one of those....
Anyways, thats the news on our current preparation. The house should be going on the market soon so that should make for some interesting posts. Just fyi here is a picture of our closetish thing:
No comments:
Post a Comment