Thursday, March 25, 2010

March Madness

March Madness is in full swing in the basketball world and in the Sperling home.  Unlike our poor Cowboys we are not anywhere near the end of our madness and unlike all college basketball in general our madness will not be over after April 5.  So what is all this madness about?  MOVING!   It seems as though once things get rolling they pick up speed fast.  We had our first meeting with a realtor on Monday then a meeting with a different realtor Wednesday and the first one came back today to take pictures.  Now we have a meeting Saturday morning with the second realtor.  Then we have to pick one of them and our house will be on the market within 5 days!   This means some different living choices for Micah and I.  Our house stays clean 24/7.  I have removed most stuff from my countertops and put my straightener away every day.  Micah so far has been very helpful so far with keeping his messes cleaned up....we will see how long that lasts.   


I have never been the type of person to carry around a day planner or keep a detailed calendar but now I am that person.   Everyday it seems I get a call for a new appointment or something else to take care of and there is no way I would keep it all straight.   I have a notebook (that I stole from my Mom..shhh) with a calendar that I stapled to the front cover.   Leaving home without it is no longer an option.  


Now, Anna is almost here at my house and then we are leaving to pick up Holly from the airport for a fun filled weekend.  I am so excited to have some time with them.  I will post more on that next time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment