Friday, October 10, 2014

Houston- Final Days

Upon arrival in Houston, we only had 4 days to really enjoy our time in the USA.  Of course some of that time was spent doing last minute shopping and lots of packing but we did fit in time to go to the splash park.  




Our last full day we decided to go to the Houston Zoo.  Jacob still isn't really that interested in the animals at the zoo but we still have fun.  We were occasionally able to get him to look at an animal. He does love feeding the giraffes and the petting zoo part.  Of course he loved the playground and the little splash park area.  It was a stinking hot day but we still had fun.









 I feel like I never take enough pictures when we are at my parents so I tried to take some more but still didn't really succeed.  Sorry Nana and Papa!  However I did get some cute pictures of this game Nana and Jacob were playing on the bed. 



 Friday evening we got on the airplane and headed back to Doha.  It was sad to leave the USA, family, and friends but I was ready to get back to a "normal" life.  Plus it was time to get ready for the arrival of our baby girl!







No comments:

Post a Comment