Today I am 37 weeks! This means that Hailey girl is possibly coming any time now. That is both an exciting thought and scary. Of course Micah and I are praying for at least 2 more weeks because that's when our Mom's will be here. Only 2 more weeks until we have both Nana and Grandma here to help with Jacob and baby! I'm really excited to have them both here. They were both in Saudi with us when Jacob was born and it was wonderful.
Here in the Middle East we get ultra-sounds at every single appointment which is amazing. However, for the last 2 months Hailey has been hiding her face. Finally today we were able to somewhat get a face picture.
I definitely hit the "nesting" mode and suddenly felt the urge to have everything done. I've washed all the clothes, blankets, and bedding and mostly finished setting up Hailey's room. I love how it turned out. I plan to take out the chevron paper in the frames and replace it with Hailey's newborn pictures once we have them.
Here I have the pack-n-play ready to go plus the car seat is all washed and ready.

No comments:
Post a Comment