Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving

Since we have lived in Saudi Arabia, we have spent every Thanksgiving in the Kingdom.  Our first year we spent Thanksgiving and Christmas in Kingdom while the second 2 years we went home for Christmas.  Spending Thanksgiving here is the trade off for going home for Christmas.  Although I love Thanksgiving and Black Friday shopping, I will take Christmas every year!  So, as usual, we got together with our friends that were here, cooked turkey and all sorts of Thanksgiving food, and had some fun.  We even had the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade playing on our slingbox in the background.  Of course that was changed to football once a game got started. It is so great having such wonderful friends here in Saudi that we can spend holidays with when we are all stuck here!  Sadly, I didn't get many pictures after the few we took of us and Jacob.  I will eventually get a picture from someone of our whole group eating dinner.

*I'm having issues with uploading pictures on blogger so for now here is a link.

Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment