Monday, November 5, 2012

Saudi Christmas Decorating

Since we moved to Saudi Arabia it has become tradition for me to pull out the Christmas decorations on November 1.  Our first year, we were going to Australia for the first 2 weeks of December and I wanted the decorations up and ready by the time we returned.  Plus, it takes a lot of work to pull everything out and put them up so I want lots of time to enjoy them.  The following year we were going home for actual Christmas so again we wanted more time to enjoy the decorations to make it even worth doing it.  At first Micah made fun of me for how early I decorated but this year on November 1, he wanted to know why I wasn't decorating yet!  So we got to work decorating.



Once we had the tree out and put together, I was kind enough to take all of our ornaments out of their boxes and lay them out.  That night we listened to Christmas music and decorated our tree!






So here it is, our villa fully decorated for Christmas.
View from our TV area through the "sitting area" and into the dinning room



Entry
Dinning Room table

Add caption

Sitting area table

Tree :)

No comments:

Post a Comment