Monday, November 5, 2012

Jacob's First Halloween

I'm really not that into Halloween.  It's not that I have anything against it and I'm all for scary or cool costumes, kids trick-or-treating, etc but it just doesn't rank that high in my priorities. I'm sure one day when Jacob is more into it I will be too but for now our Halloween was pretty low key.  I bought Jake some skeleton pj's while I was home in the states and decided that would be his costume.  We spent the morning at Lindsey's where she had set up a super cute morning full of kids playing and cookie decorating.  It was a beautiful day so we spent time hanging out and playing outside. Jacob and Brooklyn got some time to hang out too.

Halloween evening Jacob and I went to Dan and Heather's to hand out candy to tick-or-treaters.  It was fun seeing all the kids in costume.  I even forced Gizmo into a costume but he wasn't too thrilled with that idea.  After the kiddos were done we went over to the Kyle's house for pizza and more socializing. Overall it was a very fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment