Since we live in the USA again and particularly Houston, I decided to buy a Houston Zoo membership so that I am forced to take the kids at least a few times a year.
Our first trip was with some of our new friends. Jacob loved getting to wander the zoo and play with his friends. The zoo has a temporary exhibit called "Dinosaurs" that Jacob loved. We had to go through it two times! We also fed the giraffes, rode the carousel and watched the Apes. It was a really fun day.
When Coleton was visiting with Nana and Papa, Nana and I decided to take the kids to the zoo for a day. Our day was pretty similar to the last zoo trip except that it wasn't nearly as crowded or hot as our last visit which was a welcomed surprise. This time we took some time to play in the splash park too. Once again we had a super fun day at the zoo.

No comments:
Post a Comment