Friday, July 15, 2016

Jacob's Preschool

By the time we moved into our house and finally felt settled there was only about 2 months left of the "mothers day out, preschool" year so I didn't think Jacob would be starting anything.  However, when I went to register him at his school for the fall I just passingly asked if there was any room left for 3 year olds.  Luckily about a week later they called to let me know that he could start April 1.  So Jacob went to preschool in Humble (Houston area) two days a week for the months of April and May.  It took a couple times for him to get used to it and not cry when I dropped him off but after that he loved it!  Jacob is very social and loves being around other kids and all the excitement.

One of the final days of school they had a costume parade.  The kids had to choose one of the characters from their alphabet study.  I didn't let Jacob choose his favorite character I just chose what I thought I could make him easily and cheaply.  So Jacob was Tony the Tiger and he was such a cutie.



 The last day of school his teachers made this cute little board for him with his hand print and pictures of him over the last 2 months.  I'm sure he will love getting to go again this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment