Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas!

Christmas Day brought lots of presents and lots of excitement.  Unfortunately I don't have a lot of the pictures from the day :( .   We woke up bright and early and started opening presents right away.  As I mentioned it was lots of fun and very chaotic.

Jacob and Hailey's Santa present was hiding upstairs until the very end. They loved the bounce house!

 My big present was a new bike and trailer to pull the kids.  Yes, it was super hot Christmas Day and even in my shorts and t-shirt I was sweating.

 For our Christmas meal Papa fried a turkey.  I have to admit it was one of the best turkeys I've ever had.  We've all decided he is welcome to fry turkey every year!
The day after Christmas we had our traditional girls outing to the nail salon.  Unfortunately Traci and Bailey had already left so it ended up being just me, Mom, Selena, and Maddie but it was still a blast and a great way to end the Christmas festivities.


No comments:

Post a Comment