Last weekend, May 9, we had Jacob's 3rd birthday party. His birthday isn't actually until June 16 but with they way life in Doha works, all of his friends would be gone by then so we decided to have an early party. Jacob's most recent love has been Toy Story so I decided on a Toy Story themed pool party. It was so fun to have all of Jacob's new friends over to our compound. I ordered pizzas from our compound restaurant and they set up tables and chairs for us. It was really nice. I also hired a babysitter to watch Hailey while we got everything ready and during the party. Possibly one of the best decisions ever. It gave Micah and I the ability to relax more and try to enjoy Jacob and his party. I think Jacob had a blast! I can't believe our boy is 3! (almost)
No comments:
Post a Comment