Friday, April 10, 2015

Softball Tournament

Every week on Saturday evenings Micah and I play in a co-ed softball league.  Since we met back in our college days, playing softball together has been something we love to do!  Our games are played at the American School (ASD) here in Doha.  Every year the high school baseball and softball teams put on a tournament to raise money.  The tournament is mens and women's but no co-ed so Micah and I were on different teams.  This meant lots of time spent at the ball park for a weekend.  Having Mom here during it was kinda a blessing and a curse.  I felt bad that so much of our weekend time was spent at the ball field but grateful for the help with the kids.  Neither of our teams won the tournament but we had lots of fun playing!











No comments:

Post a Comment