Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween

I had truly believed that Hailey would be with us outside of the womb by Halloween and that she would be wearing this adorable little "Daddy's under my spell" outfit.  However, Hailey has different plans and here we are on Nov. 1 still waiting for her to make any sign of making her appearance.  

While I admit I'm frustrated and tired of being pregnant it was fun to get to go trick-or-treating with our little Pirate.  He was the cutest little thing.  Jacob didn't really like wearing his costume and when I started putting it on he said "no pirate, no pirate" but I put it on him anyway and once we got him outside he decided it was ok.   He did always refuse to wear the wig. It only took him a house or two to catch on and then he was very excited to go to each door and say "trick or treat" and of course "thank you".   A few of the houses the adults were wearing masks and it was one of the first times I've really seen Jacob scared.  He learned to say "scare me".   But I would hold his hand and help him get the candy and hopefully work passed the fear.  It was also fun to have Nana and Grandma with us to to enjoy the festivities.  We only made it down 2 small streets in our compound before he decided he was done but I think he had a blast!












No comments:

Post a Comment