Saturday, March 2, 2013

My Beach Baby!

Here in Saudi, beach weather comes pretty early in the year which I actually love!  I love getting to be by the water, soaking up the sun.  We decided to take Jacob out for the first time in a while to see how he feels about the sand now that he can move and play with in it.  He LOVES it! He loves exploring, crawling, and playing in the sand. I have been taking Jake out a couple times a week.  






Sometimes we go out and play with our friends Gavin, Miles, and Brooklyn!





Finally I decided to test Jake in the water to see what he would think.  The water is still a little chilly and of course it is very salty so I didn't really know how he would respond. Again, he loved it! It was hard to keep him from wanting to go too deep and face planting in the water.  But he sat and splashed and played with the wet sand.  I didn't think I was going to put him in the water so we didn't wear a swimsuit. I guess we will next time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment