Saturday, December 15, 2012
Time with Anna and Liam
Every time we come back to the USA it is inevitable that we will spend tons of time packing up, driving, and staying at lots of different places. Since it wasn't that long since our last trip home I was a little worn out from all the driving. So I had decided I would just hang out in Houston until Micah arrived. I knew this meant I wouldn't see as many people but I also knew it would give Jake and I more time to relax and spend time with Mom and Dad. Well, to my great surprise, Anna decided to drive to Houston to come see us! We were so excited to still get to see Anna and Liam but to not have to drive. I can't even express how excited this made me. Anna and I had a great time catching up, shopping, and eating. Jake had fun explaining the ways of the world to Liam while Liam looked at him like "dude, get out of my space".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment