IT'S A BOY!
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Wait for it....
It's a Boy!! Of course we are both thrilled. I was a little surprised since I had kinda been thinking it would be a girl. Not necessarily because I wanted a girl but that's just what I thought it was going to be. The doctor could tell so quickly that I wasn't sure if I believed him at first. His response to me was "it is my job you know." Ha! So I finally believed him. After the big announcement the doctor spent a lot of time taking measurements and checking out our precious baby boy. I enjoyed this since it gave us extra time to watch our boy on the ultra-sound. He was moving around a lot and sometimes looked like he was trying to hide from us. However, the pictures that he printed weren't the best so I haven't taken the time to upload them...sorry. Baby boys name is still to be decided. Thanks everyone for your prayers and support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment