Here are my recent adventures:
![]() |
| Meatballs: I made one set with a BBQ flare and one with an Italian flavor |
![]() |
| Sea Salt crust for Beef Tenderloin |
![]() |
| Beef Tenderloin (Brazilian Beef) wrapped in the crust |
![]() |
| My first attempt at friend chicken |
![]() |
| Chicken turned out great! Along with some twice baked potatoes |
![]() |
| My first attempt at an Oreo crusted Cheesecake. I usually use Graham crackers but I couldn't find them here. The cheesecake was SOO good but I prefer the graham cracker crust. |






Looks delicious! I would like to get more information from you about how you got Gizmo over as we are planning a move to Saudi Arabia from Texas soon with two dogs. I think we are going to use a pet relocation company. Please email me at sasquatch74 (at) comcast (dot) net. Thanks,
ReplyDeleteBeverly