Monday, April 5, 2010

Spoiled birthday girl

Yep, that's me. The most spoiled birthday girl ever. My birthday was this past Saturday but I need to start a little farther back to get the true effect. When Micah went to Saudi I used his iPhone. Needless to say I had a hard time giving it back. I kinda threw a fit like one of my kindergartens would but it didn't seem to work. Then one miraculous day while I was out shopping,  Micah went and bought me one! I was super excited and very happy thinking this was my birthday present.


On the morning of my actual birthday Micah took me to the mall. I was very confused as to what we could be doing at the mall. As we were walking through i saw this line :


And the next thing i knew, Micah was getting in it! At the moment i still didn't understand. He had to slowly explain to me that my real birthday present was an iPad. Even after being told, I was in so much shock I wasn't really understanding.  Now, I will admit i didn't even know that I wanted an iPad but i had told him i wanted an e-reader. So, being the researcher that he is, he decided an iPad was the best decision. I LOVE IT! Ive already downloaded several books, games, tv shows, and am even typing our blog on it right now.
On top of all that, we had dinner with our friends Brooks, Lindsey, & Gavin. Lindsey made me my very own cake! I think she knows that my favorite color is purple.


Then Micah and i had some yummy cheese and chocolate at The Melting Pot.
 


What a great birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment