Friday, November 4, 2016

Pumpkin Patch!

I decided to wait until after Halloween to go to a pumpkin patch due to how busy we were and in hopes it would be less crowd and cooler.  I was WRONG!  There were at least 15 school buses at the patch when we arrived and it was stinking hot.  Ohh well, Jacob always loves playing around big groups of kids and they all cleared out by 1 pm and then we had the place to ourselves.  Going to a pumpkin patch was another "first of fall" activity for our kids.  Mom went with us making our day even more fun!

We went to Blessington Farms and started the day out in cute picture clothes. Jacob was in a picture taking mood so I have so many good ones of him.  Hailey on the other hand wasn't interested at all.
















 After fun pictures we changed into play clothes and hit the fun stuff!  They had lots of fun slides, a barrel train, zip lines, big bouncy thing and a petting zoo.  The kids had a blast wandering and playing.  Hailey fell asleep within seconds of being in the car!






















No comments:

Post a Comment