We are headed into our second week of preschool and Jacob is so excited to go tomorrow so I would say that he is enjoying school. He loves having all the kids to play with and the activities that they do. When we ask him what he does at school he tells us "I like to eat" so I guess he enjoys lunch time :) I'm so happy he is having fun.
Tuesday, September 8, 2015
Jacob's First Day of Preschool
This summer Jacob did a little "mini-session" at his future preschool for 1 week but it wasn't actually considered preschool. So on September 2 Jacob started preschool for 2 days/week. He goes on Wednesday and Thursday which is the middle east equivalent of Thursday Friday. On August 31 we went for orientation day which I think really helped Jacob be ready and go into his room easily. Since there weren't any other kids when we went I was able to get a couple of pictures of him in his room with his teachers.
He was so excited to go to school his first day. I think he is the most excited about carrying his Spiderman lunch box.
We are headed into our second week of preschool and Jacob is so excited to go tomorrow so I would say that he is enjoying school. He loves having all the kids to play with and the activities that they do. When we ask him what he does at school he tells us "I like to eat" so I guess he enjoys lunch time :) I'm so happy he is having fun.
We are headed into our second week of preschool and Jacob is so excited to go tomorrow so I would say that he is enjoying school. He loves having all the kids to play with and the activities that they do. When we ask him what he does at school he tells us "I like to eat" so I guess he enjoys lunch time :) I'm so happy he is having fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment