Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Sanur Beach: Bali, Indonesia

The second half of our time in Bali was spent in an almost beach front villa on Sanur Beach.  Actually our villa was on a little compound that had its own beach access and chairs set up for us to use.  So nice!  Once again our villa had a private pool and this one was a decent amount warmer so we enjoyed it much more.  Our villa was amazing with 3 large bedrooms and 3.5 baths and each bath had an outdoor shower.

This portion of the trip I didn't have anything planned except for relaxing and enjoying time playing with our kids.  I picked Sanur beach because it has the reef off-shore that breaks up the Bali currents and makes it a better place to swim with kids.  Jacob loved it.  This was by far his favorite part of the trip.  He would wake up every morning saying "Go Swim?!"  Most of our days were spent in our swim suits and we even had food delivered a couple times so we wouldn't have to stop playing. Micah has been wanting Jacob to let him throw him in the pool for a while but Jacob has been to cautious (not a word I typically use to describe Jacob)!  However, all the time in the water and some support and cheering from Mom finally made it happen.   Of course then it never stopped! He would say "Daddy, Fly?" over and over.

 I also talked Micah into letting me rent a paddle board on afternoon which was so fun.  Possibly the most fun part was how much Jacob enjoyed riding on it with us. Jacob and I even fell off once together and he just brushed it off, laughed, and hopped back on.  That's my boy!

Personally, I loved all the down time and watching Micah get to relax and play with the kids more than normal.  Jacob enjoyed having his Daddy to play with all day every day as did Hailey.  Since there isn't much to say or describe about this part of our trip, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.











































No comments:

Post a Comment