Recently our company started allowing us to travel to Bahrain so the girls and I decided we needed one last trip together. Cherie and I decided we wanted a little more freedom and decided to get babysitters which was fabulous. Heather brought along Luke but he was so easy Cherie and I hardly noticed he was with us. I knew this would probably be my last trip. It was fun to think back to my first trip visiting my parents during my sophomore year of college. It's crazy to think about how much has changed since then. We had a fun day walking around Bahrain City Center Mall, eating lunch at Bushido, walking the mall some more, and hanging out at the Kempinski bar. It was a fun day that I wish we would have been able to do more often.
On the way, driving over the Bahrain causeway.
Us in the taxi with our twinkie sunglasses.
Lunch at Bushido. The wine was excellent, and the food was pretty good too.
Shopping in the mall.
At the Kempinski bar, finishing off our day.
I'm sad that we are leaving Bahrain. Maybe one day I will see you again!
No comments:
Post a Comment