Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Murjan Goodbye

Living on Murjan Village the last 3 years is one thing that has made living in Saudi bearable, and actually even enjoyable.  The ladies here have been such a wonderful expat family.  We truly take care of each other and help each other out when it comes to living life in this strange land.  On Monday, June 17, these wonderful ladies got together to throw me and two other ladies a going away lunch.  It was so nice to get to sit, eat, talk, and relax with everyone that I have grown to love and cherish. Over the years together we have thrown parties, played cards, worked on the Bazaar, had baby showers and just tried to find ways to make Saudi life more interesting. I will miss the community that Murjan has provided.  A typical parting includes a little gift from the ladies.  I received this beautiful gold necklace with a camel, palm tree, and some Saudi sand.  I LOVE it!  Thanks so much ladies of Murjan.  Hopefully see you all again soon.














No comments:

Post a Comment