Sunday, September 16, 2012

3 Months and a Finished Nursery

My sweet baby boy is 3 months old today.  He just gets sweeter and cuter everyday! The best part of being a mommy is seeing that precious smile every morning. I can't believe how lucky I am.  Jacob has been overall healthy and happy since he got rid of jaundice.  He wakes up with a smile on his face and goes to sleep every night with barely even a whimper of protest. Jake smiles, talks, gurgles, oohs and ahhs and almost laughs at mommy and daddy. He still loves sitting in his nap nanny and having someone talk to him. He eats about every 3 hours and takes a nap between each feeding. He mostly nurses but is more than willing to take a bottle. I can't wait to see what the next month brings for us.








 Ohh yeah, and now that Jake is 3 months old I finally decided to finish his nursery.  I've had the letters to go over his crib and a couple other things ready for weeks but just now made the effort to put everything together.  So, here is his finished nursery.




No comments:

Post a Comment