Wednesday, February 15, 2012

21 Weeks!

On Friday my little Jacob turned 21 weeks!  It's hard to believe it has been that long while at the same time it feels like it is taking forever (at least for my body to obviously look pregnant).  I'm finally getting to the noticeable phase. Here is my 21 week picture.
*lighting in our apartment is terrible


It's pretty interesting to notice how people treat you differently when you are pregnant.  Some people don't want to pick up anything, get into the back seat of the car, etc. Of course everyones first question is "how are you feeling?"  I guess it makes me smile since I feel so completely normal except for the little kicks Jacob likes to give me.


Today I had a doctors appointment before we leave for our trip.  Dr. says he likes to have his face smashed up against my stomach.  It took a little movement to get a good picture. Micah had to work today during the appointment (since we are leaving for 2 weeks) so I had Heather come with me.  Also, it turns out they had double booked my appointment with Lindsey so during the ultra-sound he let Heather, Lindsey, Brooklyn, and Lindsey's Mom watch.  Jacob had a little cheering section just for him. It was really sweet and fun!

 
Now Micah, Jacob, and I are headed off for New Zealand for 2 weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment