Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Cade Walker Carpenter

At the very end of 2007 we met a wonderful couple through our friends Lindsey and Brooks.  When we met Susie and Darrell they already had a cute little boy named Cade who was about 1 1/2.  Over time we all became great friends.  By Christmas 2008 we were spending special Christmas time together and sharing gifts. Cade always loved to wrestle and Micah loved to wrestle with him.  Micah and I were also honored to be a part of Susie and Darrell's life and get to watch them grow in Christ.  Cade would go to peeweeville and would always come out talking about Jesus and things that he learned. Every Sunday after church we would go eat together and have fun hanging out all together.  
On Wednesday April 20, Susie and Darrel lost their precious little boy very unexpectedly.  Cade Carpenter was 4 1/2 years old and an absolute joy to be around. I don't have words to describe the sadness that we have experienced from this loss and I know it doesn't compare to the pain Susie, Darrell and the whole family is experiencing.  It was impossible not to love Cade.  His smile would draw you in from the first moment. I'm not sure we will ever understand why this happened but I am comforted by the fact that he is hanging out with Jesus.


Cade Walker Carpenter
August 20, 2006- April 20, 2011
Christmas 2008
Christmas 2008
Rockin out to guitar hero
Christmas 2009
Christmas 2009
Cade and Micah wrestling
Micah, Cade, and Gavin wrestling
Cade playing football with my family.


Cade you were greatly loved and will forever be missed until we meet agian. 

No comments:

Post a Comment