Tuesday, November 9, 2010

"It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas"

Ok, so it's definitely not beginning to look like Christmas or feel like Christmas here in Saudi.  It's still warm enough to layout by the pool (although it has cooled off) and we won't be seeing any decorations in the mall (one of my favorite things).  However, our apartment has the decorations covered. I know it's a little early to put up my Christmas decorations but living in Saudi changes the rules a little.  Micah and I are going to be gone from Dec. 2 - Dec. 19 so I wanted to have time to appreciate my beautiful Christmas decorations.  It is a lot of work to put everything up and only get to appreciate them for 2 weeks.  So, here is our Christmas apartment:
At least we hope Santa can find Jubail....


Gizmo thinks he is a gift to us.
I was so excited about having my decorations up and ready I decided I wanted to spread the joy.  We had a dinner party for 10 of our friends along with 2 2year olds.  It was a greatly chaotic and fun dinner. After dinner the boys took the kids and went to play Settlers of Catan while the girls stayed at our place and watched "The Santa Claus".  It was a great night with great friends.  We are so blessed. 
Sorry to get everyone while chewing ;)



Hope you all have a blessed Holiday Season!  



2 comments:

  1. Fun!!!!!! And....you are right!!! It isn't too early for Christmas!!!!! Great pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete